D100 / EX40 manual or Instruction list?

Joppy

Hi everyone.

I'm tasked with manually converting old D100 / EX 40 logic to a current platform. All I have is a print out of the logic, and I have zero exposure to D100 environment.

A programming manual or instruction list for these old D100 processors would be helpful. Anyone know where I can find something like this?

for example, Looks like some timers are being used, and I see XIC/XIO bits that are referencing a timer (I think), but I'm not sure how they differentiate between "Timer Timing" or "Timer Done" bits... Or if they even support timer timing bits. :)

Any help would be appreciated!

-Joppy

I can help. Maybe I can find some links to the manual you need. If not, I will upload the main manual to a fileserver and PM you a link that way. It's about 13 meg's in size though. If you would like, zip and attach the files if you have any. Scan and print the printout to .pdf with CutePDF Writer if need be.
There was no .TT bit. To get this feature, you would need some rungs to use the only type timer which is a timer that changes its output when done. I can show you how to do this if you need it.

Edit:
I forgot to mention,Search this site using the Keyword D100 for more help. There are a lot of posts about this PLC and the Toshiba EX20/40 which is the original manufacturer of the PLC Cutler-Hammer just private labeled it.

Last edited:
Attached is an example of how to make a Timer Timing Output. If X0 is energized, Y0 will be on until the timer times out.

Thanks for Info!

I would greatly appreciate links or a PDF of the manual. Too much info is never a bad thing.

It will certainly make me feel a bit more confident that I'm correctly analyzing the intended function of the source code if I know what kind of beast I'm wrestling with before converting it to a modern platform.

Thanks again

-Joppy

I sent you a Private Message (PM) with a link. See near the top right side of the webpage for a button to access your PMs.