Turning on HMI then turning off

Hello all.
I have DOP-A80THTD1 Delta touch screen connected to PEP PLC through Modbus.When installed in the plant, power is turned off from PLC and HMI then turned on HMI & PLC at the same time but PLC stops running where it should issues a blinking signal for 5 times before software stored on it runs and 2 error messages appear "Check sum error in controller message" and "receive unknown code".So, I thought that HMI stops PLC blinking.

Version of HMI software is Screen Editor 1.05.79 and that of PLC is ISAGRAF 3.32. two options which r "start up delay time" and "Comm delay" were tested but were not useful.
When HMI is delayed from PLc when power is turned on or PLC delayed from HMI, the error message on HMI disappears so we used a timer relay which made HMI and PLC works well.
I want - if it is possible - asoft ware a solution from screen editor or ISAGRAF.