Powerflex 40 IP address

It makes sense because the timeout message command is every ten seconds and there are five seconds are being sent to N42:3. I changed the timeout time to 15 seconds and will try this again on Monday. Wish me luck.

Thank you all for your help.

Aaron

Success,
Thank you all for your help. I have the project working and I cannot thank you enough. Now I have another task to complete. I need to interface Panelview 300 mono, one powerflex 40 drive and SLC 503 processor. I need to find the cheapest way to do this. You help will be highly appreciated again. If I need to create seperate Thread for this topic please let me know.

Thank you

Aaron

Success,
Thank you all for your help. I have the project working and I cannot thank you enough. Now I have another task to complete. I need to interface Panelview 300 mono, one powerflex 40 drive and SLC 503 processor. I need to find the cheapest way to do this. You help will be highly appreciated again. If I need to create seperate Thread for this topic please let me know.

Thank you

Aaron

I am glad to hear you got it working. I would start a new thread for this new topic.

Stu......

Hi guys, I'm having a similar problem to Dabanani. I need to change the IP address of a powerflex 40 but I don't have the 22-HIM, so I don't have the parameters screen facility. Is there another way to connect to the adaptor and change its address? It already has a static IP address, so BOOTP will have been disabled, it's not showing in BOOTP even with my PC plugged in to the same switch and set to same IP range. It responds to pinging, so there is some link established

Hi guys, I'm having a similar problem to Dabanani. I need to change the IP address of a powerflex 40 but I don't have the 22-HIM, so I don't have the parameters screen facility. Is there another way to connect to the adaptor and change its address? It already has a static IP address, so BOOTP will have been disabled, it's not showing in BOOTP even with my PC plugged in to the same switch and set to same IP range. It responds to pinging, so there is some link established

In BOOTP/DHCP tool, add a relation with the drive's MAC and current IP address. Then click on the relation in the relation list, and then click Enable BOOTP/DHCP. When you see a BOOTP request from the drive, change your relation to the new IP address.

Thanks @RVaughan. We found another thread on here that said CCW could connect to powerflex and set IP config online. We tried that and it worked. But thanks for your time.