SMC EX250-SEN1 modbus TCP and IO scanning with Quantum PLC

Code17

Hi,

I need help to read the inputs registers of an EX250-SEN1-X133 in modbus TCP. The IO scanning of the Quantum NOE 771 01 card does not allow the reading of those registers (3:??). No problem activating the output by writing the holding registers (4:??), but a need to read the inputs and the manuel of the EX250-SEN1-X133 says its in the 3:?? register???

Thanks for your help!

Similar Topics

Hi Someone passed me a Rslogix code for a new tool we are procuring. The Code contained 2 Ethernet Modules mapped as IO that were showing as...
Replies
Views
I need to control an SMC EX250-SEN1 SI unit from a Linux computer running custom network software that I am writing with socket level TCP/IP...
Replies
Views
This is my first time using DeviceNet.So i have some problems.If somebody know , please help me.I am using 1769-SDN and EX250 SMC .I use RSNetworx...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to start 150 SMC Flex from Studio 5000. I have the AOP and P SMC flex AOI imported in my program. I have also set the logic mask to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, We are having Fanuc 16 i CNC system. I need to interface SMC ex260 SEN-1 ethernet valve module with the CNC . Does anyone know the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom