communication between s5 and s7 via H1

plasmo

Hi, im new in this forum. I've got a problem with communication via H1 between s5 115cpu928B and s7 300 cpu 315. I use in s5 cp1413 and in s7 cp314. In s5 program i use fb 244, fb 245 for recive and send. In s7 a use fc5 and fc6. WHen i starting communication is establish but i have no transfer data. Cp1430 online test look ok (status for job is send all and recive all activ, no errors). In s7 i see message: send data on ethernet and waiting for recive data. I dont now what can i do. Every look ok but not works. Can anybody help me?

Thanks. Sorry for my english.
Plasmo.

There could be a number of problem. I like to set up the send block, in the S7 with a N/O bit that gets set in OB35 that will send every 100ms. I connect the receive up to receive continuiosly. Are There errors on the Ret_Val handles? It should say "waiting for data" Did you set up a CONNECTION in Netpro? Are your Mac addresses and IP address correct and connected on the SAME subnet? Is there a switch or router between that could be blocking the data. If you can, try to set the PLC's near each other and connect them with a crossover cable or a hub with regular ethernet cables. Under the CP343-1 DIAGNOSTIC tab, is the H1 (ISO) configured and running? You can setup the send on one side to the receive on the other, one at a time, if it makes it easier for you. I am more familier with the S7, I forgot most of what I knew in S5.