Powerflex 700s II Motor issue

rohit_plc

Hi,

At one of a site a Powerflex 700s II is installed and hooked with a servo motor MPL-B4560F-SJ22AA. it is a soap bar length cutting application in which it takes Run command from panel push button and Ref. from a Rotatory Encoder turned by shop bar. Recently motor gone Faulty and we just replaced with motor MPL-B4560F-SJ72AA which is upgraded model with only difference of connector type (I think ). but now when we give run command to it without turning encoder it continuously begin to run (Without any ref.). Drive is ok, Working fine With another motor (MPL-B4560F-SJ22AA). Plz help. Program backup is attached

Similar Topics

Hi everyone I need connect encoder with PowerFlex 700S for the feedback speed of motor. Power supply of encoder is 5 V, so i used internal power...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have Powerflex 700s drive which I need to migrated to 755TS, and I have concerns with drive parameters, Is there is way to export and import...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having an issue with a PowerFlex 700S. This drive controls a travel motor for an overhead hoist. It is periodically not starting...
Replies
Views
Using CCW version 11 or 12, downloading parameters to powerflex 700s failed. Unknown DPI error. (From message DPI: 81 00 :: 30.1.5) (Heidenhain...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I'm doing a project using AB 1769 CompactLogix L32E connects with a Powerflex 700S inverter through DeviceNet. After using 1769...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom