RSLogix & mouse wheel

jimtech67

I am running RSLogix 6.20.00 and my mouse wheel only scrolls smoothly in the up direction. When try to scroll in the other direction it does nothing or works in an extremely jerky manner. This only happens in the ladder window. The mouse works fine in the window containing the data files.
Anyone else have this problem and does anyone know how to fix it? I have changed mice and tried the proper drivers. It is a USB mouse and this happens in and out of my laptop docking station. This is the only program with this problem

GO JETS

Jim,

I am suffering this exact same problem,

I recently traded the desktop and laptop in for a laptop with docking station, ever since I have had problems with scrolling in RSLogix 500!

Also the additional left and right side buttons do not work, I have them set for cut and paste! I just assumed it was something to do with the usb mouse and left it at that, too much else to do to worry about it!!

Let me know if you find the solution... :confused:

I have a couple of other annoyances with this particular problem. 1: when going from online to offline the scroll bar will be at the top of the screen no matter where you are viewing; you will have to scroll down before you can scroll up. 2: I can never scroll to the top of the ladder; it always stops at the bottom of the top rung, so you can never see the top rung! Any solutions for these two problems?

TIA,
Don

I have had this on multiple computers and finally found the culprit was the Logitech SetPoint program installed with wireless mice and trackballs has a setting to Enable Smooth Scrolling. If that is checked RSLogix always scrolls UP.

Changing the Control Panel setting did work sometimes, but not after the computer was rebooted - it needed done repeatedly.