Mitsubishi Fx2n Working With Protool

LEF

I have a project using a MITSUBISHI FX2N PLC and PROTOOL as HMI from SIEMENS
ProTool gives me the option to read (or change) a bit of a D memory of MITSUBISHI plc
I have not found how use a specific bit of D memory in the MITSUBISHI editor (GX DEVELOPER)

Example:In a s7-200 plc to use the second bit of memory VB5000 I write a V5000.1

In my MITSUBISHI plc to use the second bit of memory D1000 what must I write ??

The D registers in mitsi's are numbered in decimal.

They always start at D0 then D1 D2 etc up what the model of plc memory allows. (in the fx2n's case D0 to D7999 (8000 registers)
Each D register is 16 bit; to use 32 bit registers you use 2 consequitive numbers and the instruction is prefixed with a D to signify double word
ie MOV D4 D6 (move the contents of d4 to d6)
DMOV D4 D6 (move the 32 bit number from d4-d5 to d6-d7

Hi LEF

You are not able to write in single bit in a word in the FX-series.
If you have to read the first bit ind the D1000 in the PLC, you have to write a "1" in the register.
It would probably be easier for you to use the "Mxx" in the PLC

Dariusch

Dear Sir
I want to communicate between protool/pro on PC and FX2n but is not working. Do you use Mitsubishi FX protocol or protocol 4? Can you send me configuration example for Protool and Fx side.
Thanks a lot!