Red Lion G306A HMI to Numatics Valve Stack Comm Module w/Modbus TCP/IP

kenjohn

Anyone done this and can save us some time?

Implemented a Red Lion G306A HMI to a Numatics Valve Stack Communications Module w/Modbus TCP/IP or something comparable.

Need help on the addressing.

KJ

Ken,

Do you have a register list for the Numatics module? If so email it to me and I can provide assistance with how to map the tags.

Thanks
Jeremy

It has been 4 or 5 years since I played with numatics valve pack. From what I remember the Mapping changes with each module addition. keep that in mind.

Similar Topics

Trying to get a G306A panel to talk to an SDM120CTM meter but i can't make the Red Lion make sense of the response from the meter. Using PC...
Replies
Views
Looking for some help on the red lion side I was able to diver out all the port settings to get the hmi to talk to elc having the are-485 light to...
Replies
Views
Just getting into learning the Crimson 3.0 database software and I need some help. I am trying to figure out the reason why the G306A will not...
Replies
Views
Good Day Everyone! We have a project the requires an encoder connected to a Paxi Meter and then into the HMI in order to display/record depth and...
Replies
Views
I've got an encoder hooked up to a CUB5 and want to communicate with it from a G306A via RS232. I made two cables with pinouts per the G306A and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom