Fan rotation animation in RSView32

nirmal

Hi
I have used a fan object in my RSView32 program. When the input tag to the object is set to 1, the fan is supposed to keep rotating. I tried using the rotation animation to do this. but iam not getting any result.i tried doing these:

First i created a analog tag for the fan object.In the rotation expression window i gave the following expression
if (input_tag == 1) && (analog_tag < 340)Then analog_tag + 10 Else 0.
For this i gave the maximum value for the analog tag as 360, min value 0 and unchecked the min and max buttons at the bottom.This did not work.

Then i created a new analog tag with values from 1 to 10 and gave it to the fan object.Now i gave the expression
if input_tag then new_analog_tag else 0
For this i gave the min and max values as 0 and 360 and chacked the bottom buttons and gave values o and 10.This did not work too.

can anyone suggest me any good method or show me the error in my approach.
Thanks a lot
nirmal

Support

Hi nirmal ,
Iam using one normally open contact as input and output as a coil , I created a fan or mixer in factory tag view site edition and i link with it for rotation of fan and consider 0 to 360 degrees when i press the input command as the coil energise the fan is not rotating normally it should start rotating.

Hi nirmal ,
Iam using one normally open contact as input and output as a coil , I created a fan or mixer in factory tag view site edition and i link with it for rotation of fan and consider 0 to 360 degrees when i press the input command as the coil energise the fan is not rotating normally it should start rotating.

Please post this as a new thread -
Do not post it to our PM's as we won't answer you.