S7 1200 memory cards (MMC)

Thanks for that piece of information, but that doesn't really help me.
The 1200 has enough memory to store that little code that i want to press into it.

I just have the problem, that this refurbished cpu still has its last program and that it's pw-protected. And as there is only one way to get rid of that password protection and neither me nor our company has one of these siemens SD cards, i was looking for other solutions...

Hey, during massive S7-1200 FW1.1 ->2.0 upgrade ( 24 MB Siemens MCC required ) I was able to contact local Siemens rep and borrow 1 of the cards for 2 weeks free of charge, I've updated 10 PLCs and returned it with no problems, maybe that's the way ?

Similar Topics

I have a product that uses a Siemens Simatic s7-1200 PLC. My company did not write the PLC program, but we have the program on an SD card. We...
Replies
Views
What type of internal memory does the MicroLogix 1200 Ver.C have? In the documentation, there is only an internal non-removable battery for the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Is there any way of compressing the "Work Memory" of a Siemens S7 1200 CPU. I did change the installed card from a 4mb to a 12mb. I...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am using S7-1200 PLC 1212C AC/DC with configured Modbus TCP Server. I can already read/write Inputs/Outputs (Coils) and Memory Words...
Replies
Views
Hi we currently have a Micrologic 1200 running an automated saw program. If I plug in a memory module will it automatically write the program to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom