SMC Logger - Catastrophic failure

sjatx72

Hello everyone,

When I logged in to my Historian Server this morning I noticed Wonderware Viewer had lost comms to everything. When I opened log viewer in SMC there were multiple error messages that read:

/!Error - Could not perform operation -- unexpected exception. Catastrophic failure caught at line 954 in SvIoItem.cpp (in ).

Has anyone come across this or can anyone give insight?

Thanks,

What was the Component column value for that log message?

My guess is a DAServer/OIServer that you are using for IO... and it crashed. If so, what OI Server and version? You can find the exact version in Windows Programs and Features.

Similar Topics

I'm having trouble connecting to the Logger on an installation of Intouch 9.0. It's a virtual machine with XP SP2, so I have already taken care...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to start 150 SMC Flex from Studio 5000. I have the AOP and P SMC flex AOI imported in my program. I have also set the logic mask to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, We are having Fanuc 16 i CNC system. I need to interface SMC ex260 SEN-1 ethernet valve module with the CNC . Does anyone know the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add a TCPIP server group to integrate a Schneider M221 PLC in to Wonderware. When right clicking on the Operations Integration...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Our plant is running Wonderware Historian on a Virtual Server and every few days I'm losing comms to my PLCs. Usually I can simply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom