Allen-Bradley Series 10000 PLC, Model 10040?

Cody

Has anyone ever heard of this model PLC? It looks like a PLC-2, but I'm wondering if it the programming and communications are the same.

Do you have a photo or other documentation about it ? Is it in service ?

I think of myself as very experienced in A-B history, but I've never heard of a Series 10000 controller.

The very oldest PLC controllers from the Allen-Bradley Systems Division in Cleveland, Ohio would have been the 1774 controllers, with the 1778 I/O system.

Similar Topics

Hi Having issues with a older PanelView touch not working. Screen is connected to a Desktop computer. screen used as a display with touch...
Replies
Views
We've still got a ton a PLC 5's installed and running. We lost a 1771-P7 Series B power supply. There are a lot of 1771-P7 series D power...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am working on a rebuilt AB-Ultra series drive (1998) and the firmware for the drive is needed to test and use the drive. I would...
Replies
Views
I am using an Allen Bradley CompactLogix 1769-L18ERM-BB1B to control an Allen Bradley 700-H series relay with a 24VDC coil (see pic) The relay is...
Replies
Views
Hi, i want the above to control a 4-20mA valve using the 20mA signal to open the valve fully and a lower signal to partially open the valve how do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom