Connected Components Workbench Run Mode Change Greyed Out

Splatt1971

Hey Everyone!
I was wondering if anyone has had an issue with Connected Components Workbench(CCW) ver 20.01.00 Run Mode Change option greyed out while online?
I have attached a screenshot for clarification.

Thanks,
Shane

CCW_RMC_Greyed.PNG

I'm fortunate enough to have never had to work with a Micro850, but my guess would be that the physical(?) mode switch on the PLC is in hard run mode

I'm also not familiar, but could there be a bit set in the processor properties to lock out Program Mode? Similar to Deny Future Access in the SLC's, but just the mode.

It does nothing and is always greyed out.... not sure why but just click on the 850 tab and if your switch is in remote you can change it to program/run from the 'processor tab'

850run.png

It is because you are using CCW Standard Edition... Using the CCW Developer Edition it will not be greyed out.
KuulKuum,
I should have known Allen Bradley, wouldn't give something away. You know the saying "You can buy better than Allen Bradley, your just not gonna pay more than Allen Bradley"

Thanks for all the responses!!