Schnieder M221 USB programming lead

Blue Fox

Hi All,

Not done too much with Schnieder PLC's before and on the few I have there has always been a ethernet port, however have come across an M221 today which doesn't have an ethernet programming port, only a USB one. Is there anything special about the Schnieder USB programming lead or can I use a standard USB programming lead I use for other work on it?

Thank for your help in advance.

Thanks very much for your help. I have downloaded the software and got that all set up, I was just concerned about the lead as the PLC is on a site in use so didnt want to cause any issues using the wrong lead.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Rs485 module then 2 wire belden 9841, modbus network picking up electric meters. Does this need to be wired as a ring or a radial? Thankyou
Replies
Views
hello i wanto asking the setting and program for communication modbus The plc that i use is CJ2m cpu31 i use extra communication module...
Replies
Views
I'm working with Ecostruxture Control Expert software and I have a ramp at constant rate that doesn't do anything. This is existing code that used...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a Siemens 1200 plc which I am trying to get to communicate with a schnieder atv320 inverter with a profinet card. I have the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have received an assignment in my job which requires me to make a block to read the bits from a different block let me explain in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom