CCW Inner Error; Corrupted Files?

CCW 20.01 Inner Error: Don't open PrjLibrary.accdb

Don't open the PLC project, only the HMI Project. Others components don't have problems.
I tried add new PLC controller in new project but have the same problem.

CCW Problem.png

I've the same issue.
Contacted the techsupport, had to delete some files / folders > no luck.
Then I was asked to reinstall CCW > no luck.
Now I was asked to send an email to support, wondering what this will bring....

My CCW V20 is working with the help of TechSupport.

The problem was the language adjustment of Windows, this must be Englisch!

In my case it set to Dutch, but I can imagine that a of people living in other countries than the US and UK / Ireland use different language settings in there OS.

If it is a problem to use the Englisch language setting in the OS of the host, you can think about a virtual machine.

Good luck!

Jack

Hi guys,

I have the similar problem. My OS language was set to English, and I have the same error in PrjLibrary.accdb. I'm trying to remove the last Windows update because the software was working a couple of days ago. Any suggestions