Panelview 800 Can't connect to Laptop. rslinx can't find.

Why does this problem happen?

Thank you for post, it solve my problem.

Why does this problem happen?

I have recreated the same problem using IP explorer while enabling BooTP mode. Sometimes it goes well, but sometimes there is an error message which causes the problem where we have to reset the HMI. Replacing the firmware does not solve the problem!

IMG_0283.jpg

Problem solved

I finally did a factory reset.

1-Connect an external USB keyboard to the terminal
2-Hold the Ctrl and Shift keys simultaneously
3-A dialog box appears with the prompt: Return to Out of Box Condition?
4-Press the Yes or F1 to return to the out-of-box condition, or press the No or F2 to
cancel.

And the problem was solved.

This worked for me, but just appeared on RSLinx when I used the IP range "192.168.1.XXX".