Modbus Viewing Tools

AMarks95

Hey all, looking for some opinions/recommendations for Modbus server viewing software.

Have a PLC that we're reading directly from the modbus tables. Some of the values come across okay, some do not. Would love to see the raw values in the tables.

I Have used many different ones, including Modscan and MDBus but by Far my favorite that i use every time since i bought a cheap license is Simply Modbus (Simply Modbus )
It is very handy and if you use it for free you have to reboot it every 6 poll sbut the licnese made it very worth it. you can swap words and bytes, it can poll enron modbus including the enron flow history archives, it provides lots of feedback, they have a serial master and serial slave as well.

I Have used many different ones, including Modscan and MDBus but by Far my favorite that i use every time since i bought a cheap license is Simply Modbus (Simply Modbus )
It is very handy and if you use it for free you have to reboot it every 6 poll sbut the licnese made it very worth it. you can swap words and bytes, it can poll enron modbus including the enron flow history archives, it provides lots of feedback, they have a serial master and serial slave as well.
The OP's Link to Simply Modbus in his original Post appears to be incorrect and fails.

Data Communication Solutions | Simply Modbus Software works though.