S7-1200 using User-Defined Web Page HMI functions

marko18

I am working on a project on an s7-1200 with an hmi, but I am looking to remove the HMI and substitute its functionality using the User-Defined Web Pages.

The User-Defined Web Pages have been able to replicate most of the program, as I can edit Data tags from the web server. However, I was wondering how I could go about replicating the "SetBitWhileKeyPressed" function from the HMI, as I want a button on the User-Defined Web Pages that sets the bit of a data tag to "1", but only for one scan cycle, instead of making the tag "1" permanently.

I have certain functionalities in the PLC program that depend on positive and negative edge triggers, and wanted to replicate that on the User-Defined Web Pages. Any suggestions?

Wherever the PLC looks at that bit, have it (the PLC) Reset that bit on the next rung, or as the last rung in OB1.

The "SetBitWhileKeyPressed" does nothing else than setting the bit to true when you press the button, and on button release setting the bit to false. There is no continously write function in the background. Because if you press the button on the HMI, and while pressing the button power off the HMI or disconnect the network connection, the bit will stay true.

On a webpage you can imitate this by using two function, one at button pressed and one at button release event. If somethin can go wrong, you need a kind of live bit if the website is active used in any browser.