PF525 to a PanelView Plus

alan_505

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anyone had any success using a PanelView Plus to directly control a PF525 over ethernet, I tried to use the file provided with TechNote QA52360, but have been unable to get the communication path to work.

I am using a version 11 PanelView Plus 7.

Last edited:
Just a follow up, after chatting with Rockwell Tech Support.

It was determined that the TechNote was incomplete, Once I selected a 1747-L531 from the "NetENI-connected PCCC" devices folder and created my MER file it was able to control the PF525.

Similar Topics

I seem to be on here often lately but cant find specifics about my situation I am trying to control the drive using both ethernet and analog(for...
Replies
Views
When E300 powered off, the ethernet device tag data stayed at last know state, for example, fault bit is still Off, ready bit is still ON, status...
Replies
Views
Hello all, New to this site - I am adding a new conveyor and using a powerflex 525, though the rest of the drives operating this line are...
Replies
Views
I have a (*) PowerFlex 525 being supplied with 400VAC, 60 cycle, 3-phase. This is not a type-o, this is accurate. Now, the drive clearly states...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a PF525 that the speed ref 1 is set to "Drive Pot" and speed ref 2 is set to "Keypad". I need to drive a motor at a rapid and a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom