I/O not responding after adding new Cameras

harisankarbs

some of the existing ethernet IO modules having problems after adding couple camera(Keyence IV3).Tried swapping the switch with a bigger one. Didnt help.
Tried to group the IO modules into a smaller switch and other connections into the bigger switch i mentioned earlier. but still not helping.

It is a Compactlogix 5323E-QB1. How do I find the capacity?

Page 159 mentions capacity. It seems to be 32 for the Compactlogix Packaged controllers.

https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/qs/iasimp-qs010_-en-p.pdf

You might also want to check the RPI setting for your new devices and slow it down. Depending on your network architecture, this might cause your communication to break down.

More info would be needed, like screenshots etc. to pin this issue.