G120C DP 1910 Fault

No, the CPU does not go to any error while the driver is not running.
I missed this one.

Your getting an f1910 when you enable the drive

So you have a grounding/noise problem
Check your terminations, grounds , shields

I assume your using profibus wire and connectors
JRW didnt fail to see it !

Also check the shielding of the VFD cables.

At 1.5Mbps Profibus is significantly less noise tolerant than at 187.5kbps. I suggest try that. Unless you have a very large system or need very fast update times, 187.5kbps may be plenty fast enough.

Hi, I have attached the CPU Diagnose file below. I want this F1910 error from the driver to be masked by the plc. In other words, 1910 error should not cause BF and SF errors in plc. Should I use OB122 to mask the F1910 error from the driver? If so, what are the values ​​I need to write in SFC36 here?

https://*****/t-kiFDT2aJcG

SFC 36
https://ibb.co/qgntVj8

qgntVj8

Hi,

As Jesper pointed out, lower speed is more robust for external noise and cable wiring mistakes.
I personally always use 1.5 Mb speed in our plant and take much care for quality of wiring.

1- Use high quality connectors ( I use Siemens with screw connections internally, but there are many more good brands)
2- Use the right cable ( for me the pink cable with the green/red wires)
3- Dubble check wiring (A-wire = green B-wire = red) in all connectors, and check the connection of the shielding.
4- Dubble check only first and last connector has termination resistors ON.
( check witch on of the 2 incoming wire connections has the internal resistors connected, the Siemens connector has them connected to the A1 and B1 terminal screws, so the first and last connector must have the Profibus wires connected to this A1 and B1 connections ! ).

5- And last but not least, at this speed the minimum required length of 1 meter.

For the choice of 1,5 Mb that I have, because lots of equipment has default at 1.5 Mb, for Simocode modules it is the max speed possible and with a scanrate around 30 msec with maximum amount of data possible on the bus it is suitable for most applications.

Greetings
John.

No dont mask any errors.
But do include the various error OBs to not have the CPU fault.
You can generate alarms in the error OBs, only so that you get warnings that there are problems.

Apart from that, as suggested try 187.5 kbps, and check cabling, connectors, grounding, shielding, terminations.