RSView SE 4.00 and SQL SERVER 2000

snyve

Hello,

I use an ODBC database in RSView SE 4.00 to log factory talk messages and errors to a sql server 2000 database.
But, there is an error in the column "Timestamp" (that log the date and time), i have the good date but not the good time. The time is always 00:00:00 and then dont appear in the column.

- I work on Windows 2003 server SP2.
- I have installed sql server 2000 and the SP4 for SQL server.
- I have installed the patch roll up for RSView

Can you help me ?

Have you seen this before ?

Thank you for your help.

Similar Topics

I am running RSview SE in a local runtime. I have an alarm history object in a display. When the display is called to open that causes an error...
Replies
Views
I'm using RSView VBA to record the last parameter adjustments made for a given product in an MS Access data base. The Access table contains...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how best to display SQL data on an RsView screen. As the operator is processing a batch we're...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have searched and have read many posts until I am a little more than confused. I need to log data from two separate pieces...
Replies
Views
I'm currently trying to Implement a RSView SE app to write to a SQL DB. (MySQL) I have completed setting up the datalog models based on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom