Mitsubishi reset PLC A-Series

mkac

Hallo,
I need to reset PLC CPU ... remotely. PLC is connected to PC and on that PC there is GX Developer. I can connect to this PLC througx GX Developer but in menu: Online -> Remote Operations there are only 4 options: RUN | STOP | PAUSE | STEP-RUN but there is no RESET. Is there any way to performe RESET ?

regards mkac

You mean the only way to make reset is to switch key on the PLC ? Maybe there is a way to connect there some simple device to do so ?

While there is no remote reset command as such it is possible to clear the whole of the data memory (except for R registers) by setting M9016 which is very close. I would check the A series programming manual to see if this will do what you want.