Mitsubishi FX3UC PLC and A/B phase counter

vidarlo

Hello,

I have a Mitsubishi FX3UC plc, and need for four A/B counters. Three of them are on High Speed input (X0-X7), and I use Counter32_M for them, with C252 etc as coils.

However, I need an additional counter. The speed is low (0.2Hz maximum), so I plan to use a normal Input (X12, X13, X14 for A,B,Reset) for this counter. Can I use the counter32_M for that? In that case - what is the counter coil to be used? Or is there any other good ways to achieve this, without having to make the phase counter logic myself?

Similar Topics

I am trying to talk to the Fx3uc through a GOT1000 Screen int transparency mode with the usb connection on the front of the screen. Has anybody...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im trying to set the real time clock in my Mitsubishi FX1N, but it shows this error ES: 01800001 I have good communication with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom