Reset PLC

orchey

I am having problem to log-in password protected PLC (FX2N-48MT). I would like to reset PLC and clear password. Please help me to reset FX2N-48MT.
I have a backup copy of the PLC program, after reset i will upload again.

Thank you
Orchey

I am having problem to log-in password protected PLC (FX2N-48MT). I would like to reset PLC and clear password. Please help me to reset FX2N-48MT.
I have a backup copy of the PLC program, after reset i will upload again.

Thank you
Orchey

Maybe can try this,

Open GX Developer, make sure there have connection cable between PC/Laptop and PLC FX2N.

Select Online --> Press Format PLC Memory.

I'm never use this function but you can try.

Hello Zai_jnr, I connect PLC and connect online but it's asking me for a password. Which i don't know, That's the reason i want to format PLC. As you told me i Selcet online and try to format PLC memory it's not highlight and i cannot press. Any other option do you know, It will really help me to clear password.

Thank you

Hi Orchey,

Is there installed a Eeprom on the PLC? If so try take it out and see if you can go online.
Else I think there is no way you can reset the PLC.

/dariusch

Hi Orchey,

Is there installed a Eeprom on the PLC? If so try take it out and see if you can go online.
Else I think there is no way you can reset the PLC.

/dariusch

Hi Dariusch,

Thank you very much, I have no idea that EEPROM is installed or not in FS2N-48MT. but i just disconnect battery will keep that way for 17/18 hrs and test again. Will update again.

Thank you once.