Why Can't I See My Tag database?

So I moved the .ACD file onto the local C drive. It was on the network. I went back to the Communications Setup and added the offline file on the C drive and verified. I went back in to the button properties window and to the connections tab and clicked on the browse button and the program is just spinning its wheels. Does this take quite a while to make the connections?

Yeah, I was getting that feeling. I was following all instructions from both this website and in the manual and I was just spinning my wheels. Then I would click on a few things, started RSLinx in the background, and all of the sudden, voila! I was telling my coworker that I got it to work but I had no idea what I pressed to get it to work. lol

Similar Topics

Hi. When exporting an hmi tag data base to .csv, there are two steps that excel comes up with in choosing the correct format, does anybody know...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I have a program that when you open the tag database the search field is already filled in, and limits the database to that search. We...
Replies
Views
FactoryTalk View 8.20 gives an error when I try to open tag database editor via HMI Tags >> Tags link. I think there is a problem accessing sql...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an existing project with FTView ME running in my FTView Studio (v12.00) and I am trying to add a display box. When I go to...
Replies
Views
Having a Issue at a site where WOnderware can seemingly connect to the PLC and all shows good except its locked into a loop for downloading the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom