TIA PORTAL Historical Data

chandrapaul

Hi,
i have a pt100 in my system. i kept the temperature value in MD0. is there any place from where i can see the different temperature values of the whole day or month or year of any specific time? how to do that? please help me...

Thanks

No answers

Hi,

I think nobody answered your question because it's too basic.
Anyway, here is a short answer:

If you need logging (that is what you are asking) then you can write one in the PLC. But you could link your MD0 variabele to a HMI tag and do data logging in the HMI of this tag.

But your question is too basic, I mean, if you don't know that a MD0 doesn't log any historical data, then it is time to take some classes.

Kinds regards,
Combo

Hi,
i have a pt100 in my system. i kept the temperature value in MD0. is there any place from where i can see the different temperature values of the whole day or month or year of any specific time? how to do that? please help me...

Thanks