Factory talk Trend Historic

suaste1708

Good afternoon.

I wanted to know if you could support me with a detail I have with a panel view plus 1250.
The problem is the following; There are two graphs where a series of tags have been added to monitor them, but when pause or even without pausing from the HMI, you can not see the waveform, more than the one that is within the width of the HMI . which I mean that when I move backwards and see the waveform, I can not.

I have configured the data log models, where I have registered the tags that will be included in the model, time and the name of the model.

In the display of the trend, paragraph pens, the data logo models that you create in that section are assigned.

In startup likewise I have selected the data log models.

If you could give me an advice that could be the problem?

I was investigating a little more in depth the problem, where some comrades commented that they had that detail when performing a firmware update.

But in my case the only thing I had to do was free up space in the panelview, that is, delete previous backups saved in the HMI.