Websites that sell weintek HMI's?

Do you need that exact model? I think its only offered in the Asia market, I have some other 7" that may work for you

Lol yeah I meant to put MT6071iP on the about the 6070iH I have several new ones here I am going to use but need several more so was looking to buy the MT6071iP

I think you need to go to the Asian market if you want that exact model, I think they still offer it over there, as I stated in the email I think the model below will work for you

https://www.plccable.com/weintek-hmi-7-color-tft-mt8071ie-ethernet-compatible-w-allen-bradley-plcs/

As Keithkyll stated it looks the same just with Ethernet also and may come in handy someday :)

I think you need to go to the Asian market if you want that exact model, I think they still offer it over there, as I stated in the email I think the model below will work for you

https://www.plccable.com/weintek-hmi-7-color-tft-mt8071ie-ethernet-compatible-w-allen-bradley-plcs/

As Keithkyll stated it looks the same just with Ethernet also and may come in handy someday :)

Ha didn't know you work there I been talking to someone there in emails. I use the mini USB for uploading and down loading that one don't seem to have the mini USB Mark from sales and support lol

I have only used the Ethernet so not sure but I would think you could just setup a static IP address for them then you can use your laptop maybe even easier