Direct logic PLC, DL-06 I/O expanssion

e_pramod

hello,
I have used DL-06 PLC in One application,
I used 4 chaneel 3 analog input module b'se 8 channel AI module is not available in DL-06 series & One ethernet module. 24 digital output required in my application ,how expand the i/o does any expantion module is available in DL06 PLC?. B'se this PLC support 100 I/O, but how this expansion posible in DL-06 PLC

The maximum I/O count is based on a configuration using four discrete I/O expansion cards, which have more points per card than analog. It also doesn't allow for ethernet or other expansion units, which take up an I/O slot.

You have some choices. You can upgrade to a DL-205 PLC, which has more I/O slots. You could add another DL-06 PLC and use a serial communications link beween the two PLCs to get the I/O status into the base DL-06. This is how I'd go.

Terminator I/O would work using the MODBUS RTU Slave interface and DL06 Port 2 or the new D0-DCM communication card. You'll have to write the code but fortunately it's fairly easy. Even the T1H-CTRIO is usable in this mode.