OAT software

dandrade

OAT Software

As Install the kernel to make the simulation?

It has members with avatar of these figures, that represents the software adds the nick here, to know who they are.

-----------------Portuguese------------------
OAT Software

Como instalar o kernel para executar a simulação?

Tem membros com avatar destas figuras, que representa o software adicione o nick aqui, para saber quem são.

peedy.gif

Moin dandrate,

currently you need to install the OATs kernel on another PC (or PC104 or else) to run a PLC kernel which in turn executes the project your are testing.

This way you can develop complete PLC projects using the IEC 61131 programming languages.

A simulation and more debugging aids are under construction but not yet finished.

The parrot is a nice helper. E.g. it reminds you to save your work or it announces possible problems with your network IP address. BTW, if you don't like Peedy, you can switch it off.

Hope this helps.

regards
Friedrich

Last edited:
Thankfuled.Then it is equal connect to a PLC. Would stay like the figure. It connects both PC by cable serial.

Software BEST! !!! One question, you go posssible, or upgrade add "Drivers" will go programmer PLC real? You plan the atualization.

oat_pc.jpg