FESTO FPC101B Software

drplc

I have a custom pad printer for product marking that has a FESTO FPC
101B board level PLC in it. The machine builder says I have to buy the PLC from him but if I had the cable and software I should be able to upload the code and reverse engineer it into a newer PLC. Anybody out there got any ideas? Thanks, in advance, for any help! My work e-mail is [email protected] if you have anything to reply with.

Happy Programming!

Moin drplc,

the FESTO FPC 101B use compiled code. So the chance to reverse engineer it, is very small. And it's less work to design a complete new program.

BTW, as far as I know, the FPC 101 or outdated and the software is no longer available. Ask your local FESTO rep.

Friedrich

Software and Cable to programming FPC-101B

:mad:I have a machine that has a FESTO FPC
101B board level PLC in it. Anybody out there have the cable diagram and software to program it. Thanks, in advance, for any help! My work e-mail is selex@axtel.net if you have anything to reply with.