Siemens WinCC (TIA Portal) v14 Runtime Issue with edited Graphics in photoshop!

DenZ_P

Hello Everyone,

I am configuring now a SCADA and needs help with my edited graphics i have edited in Photoshop CS6. Why did I edit a graphic that came from WinCC in Photoshop? That is another issue about WinCC about rotating graphics but that should be discussed in another thread.

Anyways, now this edited graphics I have is having a filled solid colored background of black even though i have put the fill pattern to transparent. Really need help with this issue.Please see attach files for the screenshot of the Runtime View and the Graphic in Project View. thanks!

Fill Pattern.PNG RunTime View.jpg

It seems that it is in the RunTime settings of my TIA Portal that I have recently tried to change the Runtime design setting to WinCC Classic instead of using the default design which is WinCC Light.

When I set it up to WinCC light default and checked the default setting it is now already ok.

RunTime Settings.jpg