Architecture Builder

Braic

Hello to all!

I have a question.

Rockwell has an architecture builder program, called: integrated architecture builder.

Does anyone know if Siemens and Mitsubishi has a similar program?

Hello to all!

I have a question.

Rockwell has an architecture builder program, called: integrated architecture builder.

Does anyone know if Siemens and Mitsubishi has a similar program?

From Siemens, take a look at the TIA Selection Tool (no charge). There is both an HTML5 version that runs in your browser, and a downloadable offline version that runs on your PC. It includes all the core automation products (PLC/HMI/programming software), plus a bunch of others like networking, circuit protection, IPCs.

It also integrates into a few other packages. If you have an account at the Siemens Industry Mall, you can send a BoM to your cart and see pricing info directly in the tool. You can also export directly to TIA portal, and have your HW config already started.

http://w3.siemens.com/mcms/topics/en/simatic/tia-selection-tool/pages/tab.aspx

Thanks for answer. I am now really new in PLCs and my knowledge is poor yet.

I want to learn all informations about PLCs and Ladder, do you sugest good books or videos free in web?