FactoryTalk View SE Network 6.1 Datalogging

dsking

HI All,
I recently converted my RSView 32 application to FTalk View SE local. The issue that I've run into is that my trending screens data is not saved. Attempting to view previous data yields nothing.
I've created data models and am not sure where the mistake could be. The application is not tied to any SQL server and am using RSlinx enterprise.
Please help.

What is "original SE format"? do you mean RS linx/ OPC server?
In View 32 I did not have any SQL sever configured and set up.

No. You need to log your trend data to a SE datalogger. Then the trend will get its data from there. There are two datalog formats: one uses the SE format datalog. The other stores its data in SQL Server Database. Then you configure the trends to get its data from the stored datalogger data.