s7-200 communication error

gfranco

Gents, good day im using the simatic s7-200 cpu266 v2.0.1 I having problem in downloading a project, before i can go download the project but this time (the selected device does not exist or is not supported ,try selecting new device) im using usb/PPi/multimaster cable and the software i used isV4.0 step7 microwin sp5. anyone can help?

To all having experience like this I was already fixed the problem by upgrading the V4.0 step7 microwin SP5 to SP9. communication was OK.

Similar Topics

Sir, When i connect my new sensor with plc the hmi show communication error before its working with the old sensor now we have to replace the...
Replies
Views
Plan on using a s7-200 plc and HMI tp177 micro to run a chilling unit. New to siemens but not to PLc programming. When attaching a mpi cable...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Which signals do I have to use to get data from camera. For example camera detects a defect and sends signal to controller. Power cable: CCB-PWRIO-05
Replies
Views
can i send and recieve data using my yokogawa UT35A controller with my siemens s7 1200 plc using profinet communication without using gsd file
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom