Small and Cheap 24V DC Power Supply

I am currently designing a production embedded PLC design controler that needs a small 24vdc power supply. The problem is, even small supplies are in the 100 to 150 dollar range. This project is very price sensative to stay feasible. I only need about 300ma of current on 24V. I was trying to get a din rail mount, or something similar. The whole thing will be packaged in a small panel. Are DIN mounts that much more expensive? Is there a better way to supply small DC amps than a din rail mount? Thanks in advance.

Matt

Matthias

How about one of the simple plug in power supplies that you see all over. You'll need an outlet but that should be pretty cheap.

I havent been able to find them in 24v, just 12. And, there is no room for a duplex. This will be a sold as a package, too, and having a jerry rigged plug inside the panel wouldnt look to great. Now, if this was a project for my house, id do that in a heart beat. :)

Ive found a .3a 24v for about 40 bucks for a case mount, but I would think that something this small would be very cheap.. Hmm

Huh, that was the first place I looked. Wonder how I missed them. Oh, thats right, I looked in thier paper catalog. Should have tried the website I guess.

Thanks guys.