RS Logix 5, where to locate serial number

LMDAVE

I have a laptop with RSLogix 5 on it, the activation remains on a keydisk. I want to know what serial number it was installed to so I can match it to the keydisk, but I cant get into RSLogix 5 and look at the help icon that displays the serial number.

Is there any file on the hard drive that would have the serial number info in it?

Thanks
Dave

Well, the floppy disk I have is bad, but I'm trying to make sure this is the serial number it was installed to on the hard drive. If I run evmove from the harddrive it says "No activations installed" and closes.

The activation is on the bad floppy disk, not the hard drive. Technically, I just need to get a new master disk and reinstall RS Logix 5 with the new serial number.

The reason why I wanted to know what serial number RS Logix was installed to was to prove that this bad Master Disk was matched with this laptop.

Usually I go into RS Logix 5, select help, and select about, and the serial number is shown there. So, I figure it;s buried on the hard drive somewhere....or maybe not since the activation is not on the harddrive.