Baldor Drive Commissioning problem/error

RobbieNelson

Drive: Baldor MicroFlex FMH2A09TR-EN43
Motor: Baldor BSM80B375AF
Software: Baldor Mint

Error: Internal Drive Fault -> Internal Power Trip

Situation: Software seems to run fine. The Commissioning Wizard makes it all the way to the Tuning section. That's when the error shows up. Feedback from the encoder and hall effect sensors work fine. I can't find any info on the error. I'm using 120V single phase to power the drive. The internal bus voltage is steady at 170V. I've updated the firmware and reset the factory defaults. The error just won't go away. I have multiple drives and they all have the same error.

Any information would be appreciated. I'm stuck.

Disconnect the encoder and try to run the system open loop (V/Hz). If it runs ok that way, the problem is related to the encoder somehow.