Cap Sharing ???

dbh6

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm currently configuring a VFD to talk over modbus. The customer requested certain parameter from the VFD. One of these requested parameter is called Cap Sharing Fault. I haveno idea what that is, if anyone knows what that is or another name for it please let me know thanks.

Cap could mean the capacitor in the VFD.

A quick check of AB PowerFlex eliminates that VFD. Also several others: Omron SYSDrive, Baldor MicroDrive, Schneider Telemechanique Altivar, and the Siemens MicroMaster VFD.

I am betting on a mistake by your customer.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello: I need to buy one end-cap which was not provided by an ex-Rockwell distributor here. Since I do not know the part number I can't find it...
Replies
Views
As the title says, does the end cap have any jumpers or resistors that would mess up my compactlogix controller if i do a hot swap of the end cap?
Replies
Views
Does anyone know off the top if there is an lifespan on the 1756-esmcap modules found in 1756-L7 PLCS? I was asked this question and done a little...
Replies
Views
I'm using 1769 L33er Controller show minor error (type 03) i/o fault (code 00) compact i/o end cap missing Im using left end cap also check the...
Replies
Views
I'm using 1769 L33er Controller show minor error (type 03) i/o fault (code 00) compact i/o end cap missing Im using left end cap also check the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom