Program download to plc

That will for sure be our best outcome. We will get the equipment powered up and hopefully it is all loaded correctly. Just curious, what is the repercussions of the real time clock not being reset?

None, some, or all : it only depends on whether the programmer has used it to trigger some event to occur.

But it will power up and most likely be reset to 00:00 Jan 1st 1970, so it is unlikely to trigger anything new....

My gut feeling says nothing untoward could happen, but put the switch into PROG position when you power up, check that the application is still present, and if it is, get online and look at what the Real-Time Clock data is used for....

Or you could (if allowed) post the offline program here (save as L5K and zipped), and many people will reassure you that the clock data is, or is not, harmful....

Similar Topics

good afternoon: we had Mitsubishi PLC memory lost. we got the program from OEM, the program file looks like created by GX Developer, we called...
Replies
Views
Ok so I assume the answer is no, because it's AB. Other Manufactures have small utilities for this. Is there any way I can "Download" a program...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to download PLC program from a server through batch file or by script? i would like to download different application depend on my...
Replies
Views
I am unable to download the program on a Schneider Quantum PLC via USB connection. I have tried using Unity pro XL, and Unity Loader. But still no...
Replies
Views
Hi.can i take back up from ps4-341 moeller cpu that don t have memory card.It seems that i can t .and then how i can remove plc error . ( plc in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom