selecting Modules for 1734 Point I/O

danielswiatek

Hello,
I have a 1756-A7 controller and am working with AB Point I/O for the first time. I have a 1734-AENT with a total of 15 modules (mix of input and output).
I also have 1 1734-VTM module.

My question is do I set my Chassis size at 16 (for the 1734_AENT and 15 input/output modules) or a Chassis size of 17 to account for the VTM module.
When I try to add the VTM module it is not available from the list.

Thanks for any help.

Dan

Similar Topics

Hi everybody, I have been asked to convert a relay logic system into a SIEMENS PLC system. But I got stuck in the selection of I/O modules and CPU...
Replies
Views
I am working on trying to create a an HMI program where the user can select a value from 1-25 and then enter a string, which will be placed into...
Replies
Views
We had a servo motor feedback cable get damaged recently and we want to order a replacement. The current cable is a custom made cable, and we...
Replies
Views
Not sure how to word the title but here's my scenario. We have a carriage that moves at high speed with an energy chain and the cable bends in a...
Replies
Views
Hello plctalk, new guy here. I have an application that I'd like to present for your considered opinions so I can figure out what hardware I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom