Studio 5K Legacy versions to download

Wheresmy10mm

Howdy Folks
I'm setting up Studio 5000 Standard Legacy Edition for our company. My question is, what versions would be best to download for a pretty complete coverage for legacy processors, up to current ones? We are a machine rebuild shop, so we run in to ALL.THE.PROCESSORS. I can always go back and download more, but looking for a good place to start.
Thanks!

I think significant versions I have used and come across included: 13, 15-21, 24, 28, 30-34.

There wasn't a 14 or 22. 23 was a rebadged 21. 25-27 I don't recall ever running across in the field. But of course, if you don't install a version, you can be sure that is the next one you will encounter.

Just my $0.02

OG

There was a version 14, it was the first safety PLC with safety and ladder logic only, it was only available to special order. I can remember working on a system that needed safety and also needed to talk to Reliance Automax system, all the safety was done in the CLX and the machine control was done in the Automax.

Alan