Running motors for 10 seconds

No one in their right mind would cycle motors every ten seconds. thats barley spin up and down time.
We have machines that are fed by a conveyor that runs for 3 seconds every 6.5 seconds. Nothing unusual about that.
It is a trivial thing. You have to derate the motor by taking the no of starts per hour into account.

Small motors are never a problem, we had over 20 conveyors (indexing) 0.75kw driven by inverters with smallest ramp up/down times, these would index at a rate of 60 indexes per minute i.e. probably 0.5 second index 1.5 second stop, over 16 years probably only replaced about 5 or 6 motors due to mainly gearbox wear, we only replaced about 2 inverters during that time.

Have investigated it a little further.
Cant really find any guidelines.
For us it is DOL and usually 3 kW.
For severe cases, i.e. frequent starts and hard start, and/or high ambient temperature, we had to use forced cooling.

DOL contactors have to be replaced more frequently.

It appears OP has checked out; perhaps the assignment deadline has passed or they figured it out on their own. The continuous toggle can be done with two instructions, plus the three I/O blocks; with dwell (motor start delay) it can be in three instructions.