Siemens Comfort HMI Email

woolie161

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello Experts,
Hopefully I have an easy to answer question. I am remotely connected to a S7-1500 with TIA Portal V16 & a Comfort TP1200 HMI.

I have set up services SMTP Communications on a Siemens TP1200 Comfort HMI. The system has been sending emails.
I have configured a new HMI tag and I am testing the email function using "Simulation". In simulation mode, does the send email function work?

Similar Topics

Hello great friends. Please help me....what is the easiest way I can RESET a Siemens TP700 COMFORT HMI Touch panel, to its Default...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been successfully sending emails from a Siemens Comfort HMI (TP1200), configured with a "Gmail" address via VB Script. The VB...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if it's possible to display the alarm Log with just the on State of an Alarm and not the Off state.
Replies
Views
I'm putting together a system with a Redundant S7-1500 CPU and 2 Comfort HMI’s on an MRP ring. The HMI’s will be doing the same job and only one...
Replies
Views
I need to confirm that the can we convert the KTP1200 Basic PN to TP1200 Comfort HMI. I am using TIA Ver 14 and it shows the Device change option...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom