Logo8 RTD configuration

DLMUK

Hi,

Can somebody provide a simple example of interrogating a temperature sensor using a Siemens Logo and an AM2 RTD module please?

What have so far...

My Logo (6ED1 052-1MD00-0BA0) connected to my AM2 RTD module (6ED1055-1MD00-0BA2)

In my program I am trying to see how to simply connect and check that my sensor value is actually being read correctly by the Logo.

I have a two wire sensor which is wired as follows:

Black wire into U1- and IC1 in RTD module
Red Wire into U1+ in RTD module

What I cannot figure out is how to actually see the reading coming in on the Logo software?

I have setup in my software an analogue input contact which is set to AI1 0 however this seems wrong because AI1 is terminal I7 on the logo itself, not the RTD module.

Looking around online I cannot find anything that useful.

Thanks