ProWORX 32

blawrenz

I am using ProWORX 32 version 2.0 for a project that I am working on. When I go to print my networks out from the report generator. I am unable to read the comments and addresses on the print-out. I have been able to get around this by right-clicking on the current network displayed and just printing individual networks but I have not been able to figure out how or if the font size can be changed on the comments and addresses. I have even tried exporting to a PDF and others with no success. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks in advance.
Brad

Brad,

This may not be your issue, but check this thread for info on Proworx32 ver 2.0 reporting problems.It may get you going.

By the way, how does the report look in the preview screen?

Brian.

Last edited:
Brian,

I checked out that thread and tried the things that had been posted and was unable to get what I wanted. I am having the opposite problem that you had, the text is so small that you can't read it without a magnifying glass. So instead of changing from Large to Normal, I changed mine from Normal to Large and it basically looked about the same.

As far as how that it looks on the preview screen, again it is very small you can zoom in on it and read it. It also kind of looks like it is stretched a little bit, the coils look kind of oblong. I will keep playing with it maybe I will stumble upon a solution.

Thanks for the help!!
Brad