wincc scada 7.0 with windows 7 ethernet connectivity with siemens plc.

mkk08230

hi,
i am trying for wincc scada 7.0 with windows 7 ethernet connectivity with siemens plc.
but i am not able to read the plc tags in wincc scada . i have use siemens plc ( 315 2 pn dp ).
i got the success using MPI .but not using ethernet.
also i got the success using allen bradely plc with wincc scada. i am able to read the ab plc (micrologix 1100 ) tags on ethenet using rslinx opc server.
please help to read siemens plc tags in wincc scada using ethernet.when i am trying this , i have monitor the status of driver connection, which is continuously make & brake ( Ok & disconnected ).for every second.
i also get the success using windows xp . same program of wincc scada is run on windows xp & the ethernet connection found ok & i am able to read the siemens plc tags.
how can do this with WINDOWS 7 .
Please help.

HI
are you able to ping PLC from window 7 machine?
Are you using Window 7 32 bit? SP2 is not compatible with 64 bit.
Set the logical device name as shown in picture to the one present in your PC.

logical_device.png

Thanks for reply,
1)yes,i am able to ping the windows 7 machine.also i am get connected to siemens plc using simatic manager v 5.5.
2) yes ,i am using windows 7 32 bit.

in windows 7 the ethernet driver shown is Realtek.
tcp/ip broadcom is not showing in windows 7.i have set tcp/ip auto realtek

thanks.

Hello all.
I'm French user on multi language WinCC-Flex V7 applications (French, English and Spanish).
I'll use Winncc Flex on windows Xp SP3 with PLC S7/400 and all is working fine! I'll change my Notebook and my new DELL notebook with windows 7 64bit enterprise is biutifull but nothing working on it! I'll have to use Winp XP SP3 Virtual mode to use Simatic Siemens S7 and Wincc Flex V7.
I'm just installed the WinccFlex 2008 version and all is compiling fine and the application is converted and go on with Win 7; But the ethernet WIFI connection don't works!! And I'll don't know Why could somebody help me please.
Have a good day. Tomaxx