CompactLogix 1769 L19ER BB1B

sjatx72

Trying research if this controller has a battery or does it use internal energy storage? I can't pull the controller at the moment due to the system running and can't seem to find anything definitive on the internet.

Thanks,
Scott

Yes, the 5370 controllers use internal energy storage eliminating the need for a battery per page 15 of the user manual (1769-UM021_-en-p)

Similar Topics

Hello all, and thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide! This is my first post, so if I need to reformat or change...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, On my system, i got prop valve controling cylinder on the left and right to adjust the center of a lumber before it get in a woodmill...
Replies
Views
All Found myself in a situation where I need to flash the 1769_sdn Devicenet module from 2.002 to 4.004. I uploaded from the module but it has...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was making some offline changes to one of our machines PLCs (1769 L33-ERMS), and I noticed that downloading to the PLC took a lot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom